EASY MARE GOLD is formulated to maintain and support:
- a balanced hormonal system
- a calm and steady outlook
- moody mares finding their heats uncomfortable
- 'studdy' gelding behaviour
Easy Mare Gold is a liquid supplement containing herbs such as vitex agnus castus and valerian which can help support a mare's normal 21 day heat cycle. It can be useful for young mares, or those in poor condition, who can exhibit excessive behavioural and physical signs when they are in heat. Early spring can be a difficult time of year and barn changes, such as the introduction of youngstock or new geldings, can also create behavioural changes. Easy Mare is also recommended for " Studdy Geldings" and can be used throughout the year. After initial use you could go onto its dry equivalent, Easy Mare (we do not suggest you give both together).
For more general support of anxious behaviour try our Calm & Collected range instead.
How to use our Liquid Herbal Supplements
1:3 Tinctures of
- Vitex agnus castus seed (aka Monks Pepper seed & Chasteberry seed)
- Valerian root
- Milk Thistle seed
- Chamomile flowers
- Cramp Bark
- Vervain herb
- Yarrow herb
- Administer orally, where possible splitting the required daily amount between two administrations.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow at least a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horses & ponies are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your veterinarian immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 1 855 261 1289 (Toll-free) or email email@example.com