Senior Horse Gold - Total Support for Older Horses & Ponies
***SAVE with our Multi-Buy Options***
SENIOR HORSE is formulated to maintain and support:
- normal digestion
- a healthy circulatory system
- supple joints and muscles
- liver and kidney function
Senior Horse Gold is a fast absorbing liquid supplement containing herbs such as hawthorn, meadowsweet and burdock and is ideal to give to the veteran horse or pony. After initial use, you could go onto its dry equivalent, Senior Horse (we do not suggest you give both together).
Ageing is a natural process and today, our 'seniors' can maintain a good quaity of life well into their 30's with the help of veterainary care and appropriate feeding, farriery and dentistry. This supplement can be given alongside our Vitex Plus range. For some horses and ponies, our MultiFlex range might be more suitable due to its herbal formulation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
How to use our Liquid Herbal Supplements
1:3 Tinctures of
- Milk Thistle seed
- Celery seed
- Meadowsweet herb
- Hawthorn berries
- Ginkgo leaf
- Chamomile flowers
- Rosemary herb
- Burdock root
- Administer orally, we recommend splitting the daily amount between two administrations
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth if necessary
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horse & ponies are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline (Toll-free) 1 855 261 1289 or email email@example.com
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) & Burdock (Arctium lappa) wine has always been a firm favourite with the country folk. Using these two readily-available plants makes sense. Burdock is known to herbalists as the ‘power digger' of the herb world and is one of the best herbs for cleansing and detoxing the body. Dandelion roots are rich in vitamins and are excellent for helping support both liver and kidney function. Put these two herbs together and you not only have an inexpensive tasty drink, but also a great all-round tonic.