RELEAF GOLD is formulated to maintain and support:
- joint and musculo-skeletal health
- the bodies normal anti-inflammatory response to injury
- horses prone to founder
Releaf Gold is a quickly absorbed liquid supplement containing the herbs devils claw, meadowsweet and willow. We recommend keeping a bottle handy in the barn or tack room as the "go to" supplement for fast "Releaf". For longer term mobility support consider using our MultiFlex range or our Rest Easy Gold. If you are not sure which product to select please email email@example.com for more advice.
How to use our Liquid Herbal Supplements
1:3 Tinctures of
- Devils Claw root
- Meadowsweet herb
- Willow bark
- Administer orally, we recommend splitting the daily quantity between two administrations.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth if necessary.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your veterinarian immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline (Toll-free) 1 855 261 1289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meadowsweet was used in Elizabethan times as a 'strewing herbe', it was one of Queen Elizabeth 1 ( 1533 - 1603 ) favourite herbs and she insisted on having the floors of her apartments strewn with it. To the Druids it was a sacred plant whilst because of its lovely perfume it was used to flavour beer and wine in both England and Scandinavia.
More recently its fame has been established as one of the plants the drug company Bayer used in its production of the drug Aspirin.