CLEAVER & MARIGOLD:
- regarded as 'sister’ herbs and are specific for supporting the horse's lymphatic and glandular systems
- we recommend this supplement for horses & ponies that are on stall or stable rest, or when access to pasture is restricted and legs may become 'stocked up'
- can be used in conjunction with stable wraps
- Cleaver herb (Galium aparine)
- Marigold (Calendula) flowers
- We recommend splitting the daily amount between two administrations.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horses & ponies are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 1 855 261 1289 (Toll-free) or email email@example.com