Support Natural Resistance to Mud Dwelling Bacteria
MUD DEFENDER - a new product field-trialled over the winter of 2013/2014 in the UK, France & the USA with great success, and is formulated to maintain and support:
- a natural resistance to mud-dwelling bacteria
- supply the Essential Fatty Acids Omega 3 & 6 required to support the skin's epidermal layers integrity, strength and condition
- the amino acids required for Keratin production that forms the first line of defence in skin and hair
- the Zinc and Vitamin B requirements to help synthesise Keratin production
- the body's overall immune response
- cell renewal and regrowth of skin and hair
- healthy skin and coat condition
Mud Defender is a dry supplement containing herbs such as echinacea, calendula and garlic to help horses and ponies maintain a natural resistance to mud-dwelling bacteria and support healthy coat and skin. Successfully field-trialled, Mud Defender Supplement can be used alongside our Mud Defender Lotion for optimum benefits.
- Cooked Flaxseed meal
- Brewers Yeast
- Kelp (Ascosophyllum nodosum)
- Calendula flowers
- Echinacea root
- Liquorice root
- We recommend splitting the daily amount between two administrations.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- We suggest owners introduce the supplement during the Fall to give the ingredients time to get into the system before the horses skin is exposed to wet or humid conditions
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horses & ponies are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your veterinarian immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline (Toll-free) 1 855 261 1289 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Fatty Acids ( EFA’s) are termed 'essential' because they are essential components of cell membranes and can only be obtained through the diet, the body cannot make them. EFA’s are found in two distinct families' - Omega 3’s are found in Linseeds / Flax seeds, soya beans, and oily fish (sardines, salmon etc.). Omega 6’s are found in nuts, sunflower seeds, etc. Flax/ Linseed also contains - phytoestrogens, flavonoids, a complex array of amino acids and micronutrients such as Thiamine ( Vit B1), Riboflavin ( Vit B2), Niacin ( Vit B3), Pantothenic acid ( B5), Vitamin B6, Vit C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.