TOP COAT is formulated to maintain and support:
- a healthy skin and coat
- natural resistance to seasonal irritations
Top Coat is a fine-cut dry supplement containing herbs such as marigold and nettle to help keep your dog's coat and skin in prime condition all year round.
Use in conjunction with our soothing Phytobalm Cream for any abrasions or irritations or with our Top Dog Tea Tree & Neem Shampoo for flaky, smelly, itchy coats.
- Marigold flowers
- Chamomile flowers
- Nettle leaf
- Cleaver herb
- Burdock root
- Dandelion root
- Administer orally on a daily basis, dividing the required amount between two administrations for best results
- A 2.5 ml scoop is included in the tub and full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce slowly if your dog has not had supplements before
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- Dogs are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your veterinarian immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 1 855 261 1289 (Freephone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Young nettle leaves make a tasty and nutritious soup, remember to pick only the young fresh leaves and always wear gloves to protect your hands when picking and handling the nettles. You can make the soup out of nettles alone or add potatoes for a thicker consistency. The sting disappears once the nettles are chopped and cooked. Nettles contain high levels of Vitamin C and Iron and taste great. There are lots of great nettle soup recipes available on the internet, go on give it a try!