This creamy and easily applied cooling, herbal lotion, is ideal for use both before and after exercise. Smooth down tendons and ligaments or apply to any area as appropriate. We recommend using TLC on horses after trail riding, competition, any strenuous exercise. TLC lotion can be used for dogs.
TLC contains Arnica tincture so should not be used on open wounds. We do not recommend using under bandages/wraps.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Witch Hazel
- Arnica Tincture
- Comfrey Tincture
- Ruta Graveolens Tincture
- Smooth down tendons and ligaments or apply to any appropriate area as necessary
- Can be added to wash down water following exercise or competition
- Great for agility or working dogs
- Contains Arnica tincture so should not be used on open wounds
- We do not advise using TLC under bandages
Originally climbers in the Alps would eat the leaves of the Arnica plant if they had a fall or accident, but the plant can be toxic if ingested, so only ever use preparations containing Arnica tincture EXTERNALLY.
The only form of arnica that is safe for internal use is the HOMEOPATHIC REMEDY ARNICA. .