- soothing, easy to apply herbal lotion
- ideal to use before, during or after strenuous exercise
- use in conjunction with massage, physiotherapy or " body work"
- can be used on both horses and dogs
- Aqueous cream base
- Arnica tincture
- Comfrey tincture
- Lavender essential oil
- Witch Hazel
- Massage in as required
- Contains Arnica tincture so should not be used on open wounds
Originally climbers in the Alps would eat the leaves of the Arnica plant if they had a fall or accident, but the plant can be toxic if ingested, so only ever use preparations containing Arnica tincture EXTERNALLY.
The only form of arnica that is safe for internal use is the HOMEOPATHIC REMEDY ARNICA. .