MULTIFLEX GOLD is formulated to maintain and support:
- supple joints and muscles
- a healthy circulatory system
- support for horses and ponies prone to laminitis
- optimum mobility whatever the age
MultiFlex Gold is a fast absorbing liquid supplement containing herbs such as devils claw root and nettle. It's dry equivalent, MultiFlex, was the very first supplement that Hilary Self, Medical Herbalist/Co-Director, formulated and together they are some of our biggest selling herbal supplements for horses and ponies. After initial use, you could go onto the dry MultiFlex (we do not suggest you give both together).
Owners might also like to give our Releaf Gold occasionally alongside one of these supplements, when additional support is required. MultiFlex can be given in conjunction with our Vitex Plus range. The MultiFlex range can be more appropriate in some cases than our Senior Horse range. Do contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice. One of our topical products Ezee Arnica, TLC, or Muscle Magic, would be ideal to use alongside this mobility supplement or our Phytobalm cream for minor wounds.
- Devils Claw root
- Hawthorn berries
- Meadowsweet herb
- Milk Thistle seed
- Nettle leaf
- Cleaver herb
- Celery seed
- Dandelion root
- Administer orally, we recommend splitting the daily amount between two administrations
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horses & ponies are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 1 855 261 1289 (Toll-free) or email email@example.com