MOBILITY SUPPORT is formulated to maintain and support:
- optimum mobility and joint suppleness
- healthy connective tissue eg tendons, ligaments
- those who may need particular mobility support due to their breed/size
Mobility Support is a fine cut dry supplement containing herbs such as meadowsweet, msm and bamboo to help your dog whatever its age. Hilton Herbs were the first company to harness the power of bamboo, a natural, non-animal source of glucosamine-like compounds, in a canine product. These compounds are the building blocks of the complex muco–polysaccharides that provide the structural components of connective tissue. Recommended in particular for agility or working dogs or those animals whose breed/size may need particular support of the musculo-skeletal system. With this particular supplement, do allow a good four weeks for benefits to be seen.
- MSM (Methyl sulphonyl methane)
- Bamboo extract
- Devils Claw root
- Meadowsweet herb
- Yarrow herb
- Administer orally on a daily basis, dividing the required amount between two administrations for best results
- A 2.5 ml scoop is included in the tub and full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce slowly if your dog has not had supplements before
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- Dogs are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your veterinarian immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 1 855 261 1289 (Freephone) or email Helpline.
Folklore: Achillea has been known as a medicinal plant from ancient times. It got its name from the fact that Achilles the hero and Greek warrior of Homer's Iliad was said to have used the plant to staunch the wounds of his soldiers at the battle of Troy. In the middle ages Yarrow was known as the " Witch Plant" and was included in brides wedding bouquets to assure 7 years of happiness.