Our Mobility Special Offer allows you to save 15% on two of our bestsellers in our Mobility range for Horses:
What is Included:
- 1 x Multi-Flex 2.2lb Tub for optimum joint and muscular health
- 1 x Ezee Arnica 500ml for helping with those regular knocks and bruises
MULTI-FLEX is formulated to maintain and support:
- supple joints and muscles
- a healthy circulatory system
- the bodies natural response to inflammation
- optimum mobility whatever the age
Multi-Flex is a dry supplement containing herbs such as devils claw root and nettle and was the very first supplement that Hilary Self, Medical Herbalist/Co-Director, formulated. It has stood the test of time and is still one of our biggest selling herbal supplements for horses and ponies.
EZEE ARNICA - is a is an aloe vera gel lotion containing arnica tincture and essential oils.
- for knocks, scuffs and bruises
- readily absorbed
- can be used on both horses and dogs
- complements our mobility supplement range
- Devils Claw root
- Hawthorn flowering tops
- Meadowsweet herb
- Milk Thistle seed
- Nettle leaf
- Cleaver herb
- Celery seed
- Dandelion root
- Aloe Vera gel
- Arnica tincture
- Chamomile essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- We recommend splitting the daily amount between two administrations.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horses & ponies are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
- Smooth onto affected areas as required
- Can be used for both horses and dogs
- Contains Arnica tincture so should not be used on open wounds
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 1 855 261 1289 (Toll-free) or email email@example.com
Multi-Flex very first formulation our herbalist, Hilary Self, ever made.
At the time the mobility of her husband's horse Ryan was deteriorating and their vet had suggested using medication. As the horse was relatively young, Hilary and Tony were very reluctant to use the medication because of its possible long-term side effects. Luckily Hilary was able to use her knowledge of herbs to formulate a mix that he could safely be given every day. She selected a variety of herbs all known for their ability to support and maintain circulation, joints, and muscles, thus ensuring optimum mobility.
One of the herbs included in Reflex is Devils Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens), a plant found predominantly in the Kalahari desert of East Africa.
Originally climbers in the Alps would eat the leaves of the Arnica plant if they had a fall or accident, but the plant can be toxic if ingested, so only ever use preparations containing Arnica tincture EXTERNALLY.
The only form of arnica that is safe for internal use is the HOMEOPATHIC REMEDY ARNICA. .