Turmeric & Black Pepper
Natural Support for:
- A bodies normal healthy response to inflammation
- Healthy Joints & Circulation
- Antioxidant action
- Joint function & comfort
- Healthy Connective Tissue
- Normal healthy digestive function
Ingredients:Pure tinctures of:
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth eg if no feed given during summer.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 1 855 261 1289 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
All our tinctures are made using the traditional method: the plant material (herb, flower, root) is macerated (steeped) in ethyl alcohol (made from fermented sugar beet) and water over several weeks: the ration of water to alcohol varies depending on whether the plant's consituents/active ingredients are water soluble. At the end of this maceration, the plant material is pressed to squeeze out the liquid containing all the vital active constituents. Most of our tinctures are 1:3 - that is 1 part of plan material to 3 parts liquid. The % denotes the percentage of alcohol to water in the liquid part of the tincture.