- Regarded as 'sister' herbs, that work together to support the actions and benefits of each other
- Recommended to support a healthy, effective lymphatic system
- Ideal for horses prone to 'wind puffs & stocking up'
- Can be used in conjunction with stable bandages
Ingredients:Pure tinctures of:
- Cleaver Herb (Galium aparine) 1:3 25%
- Marigold flowers (Calendula officinalis) 1:3 25%
- Introduce gradually over a period of several days
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging
- If possible, divide the daily quantity between two administrations
- Allow 5-7 days for absorption
- Replace cap after use
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 1 855 261 1289 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
All our tinctures are made using the traditional method: the plant material (herb, flower, root) is macerated (steeped) in ethyl alcohol (made from fermented sugar beet) and water over several weeks: the ration of water to alcohol varies depending on whether the plant's consituents/active ingredients are water soluble. At the end of this maceration, the plant material is pressed to squeeze out the liquid containing all the vital active constituents. Most of our tinctures are 1:3 - that is 1 part of plan material to 3 parts liquid. The % denotes the percentage of alcohol to water in the liquid part of the tincture.