Duo: Echinacea Plus Gold + VireX *SAVE 15%*
Special Price: 2.1.pt Bottle + 3.52oz Tube
SAVE 15% with our Echinacea Plus Gold + VireX Cream (1 x 2.1pt Bottle + 1 x 3.52oz Tube)
ECHINACEA PLUS GOLD is formulated to maintain and support:
- a horse's immune response throughout the year
- horses who are a little below par
- horses with troublesome lumps and bumps - use alongside our VireX Cream
Echinacea Plus Gold is a fast absorbing liquid supplement containing herbs such as echinacea and rosehips to help maintain the immune system. After initial use, you could go onto its dry equivalent Echinacea Plus (we do not suggest you give both together). Both can be used in conjunction with our VireX Cream.
- is a soothing calendula-based cream
- contains homeopathic thuja to support horses with viral lumps and bumps
- with hypericum oil for sore irritated, painful skin
- contains cooling, drying, astringent witch hazel
VireX Cream can be used on horses and dogs and can be used topically alongside our Vitex Plus range of supplements to help maintain a normal healthy resistance to viral lumps and bumps
IngredientsEchinacea Plus Gold
1:3 Tinctures of
- Echinacea purpurea root
- Gotu Kola leaf
- Milk Thistle seed
- Cleaver herb
- Nettle leaf
- Burdock root
- Rosehip shells
- Thuja Aromatic Water and Decoction
- Calendula Infused Oil
- Almond Oil
- Hypericum Macerated Oil
- Witch Hazel Aromatic Water
- Adminster orally, we advise splitting the recommended daily quantity between two administrations.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth if necessary.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Animals are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
Apply twice daily to appropriate area.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Toll Free Helpline 1 855 261 1289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The active constituents of Echinacea (Echinacosides) are found in greatest concentration in the root of the plant. This is why it is important when you buy a herbal supplement for your horse, your dog, or yourself, you ensure that the part of the Echinacea used in the product is the root, rather than the aerial parts of the plant which contain lower concentrations of Echinacosides and are often used because they cost less!
Echinacea species are becoming more and more popular for use as garden flowers in herbaceous borders. They come in a variety of fantastic colours, are easy to grow and flower year after year.
Thuja - Thuja occidentalis - Is known as the tree of life. It is used as both a herbal preparation and a homeopathic remedy.
Witch Hazel - Hammamelis virginiana - this shrub/ tree flowers in the cold Winter months, if you cup your hands around the flower and breath on it you will smell a wonderful perfume. The distilled Witch Hazel which is soothing, cooling and astringent can be used externally for any minor wounds, sore, bruised or irritated skin.