Duo: Bye Bye Fly Granules + Freeway Gold *SAVE 15%*
Special Price: 4.4lb Tub + 2.1pt Bottle
SAVE 15% with our Bye Bye Fly Garlic Granules & Freeway Gold (1 x 4.4lb Tub + 1 x 2.1pt Bottle)
GARLIC GRANULES are rich in bio-available Sulphur and B Group Vitamins and given on a daily basis will help support:
- general health
- balanced digestion
- healthy respiraton
- strong immune function
FREEWAY GOLD is formulated to maintain and support:
- healthy and efficient airways
- a normal resistance to airborne allergens and irritants
- barn or stall kept horses, those on restricted turnout, or those susceptible to airborne irritants
Freeway Gold is a liquid supplement containing herbs such as eyebright and thyme to help maintain an efficient respiratory system. Ideal for " picky eaters", faster absorption, and more economical for the bigger horse.
You may want to consider our Shake No More Gold please contact us if you are unsure which supplement to use.
IngredientsBye Bye Fly
- Pure food-grade dehydrated garlic granules
1:3 Tinctures of
- Elecampane root
- Liquorice root
- Eyebright herb
- Cleaver herb
- Marshmallow leaf
- Plantain leaf
- Thyme herb
Horses & Ponies:
- 1 x 15 ml scoop per day
- Added to the feed on a daily basis where possible splitting the required amount between feeds given.
- A 15ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow at least a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horses & Ponies are individuals and often you may find a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
- Adminster orally, we advise splitting the recommended daily quantity between 2 administrations.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth if necessary.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Animals are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Toll Free Helpline 1 855 261 1289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Garlic (Allium sativum) is known as one of the ‘plague herbs' and was one of the ingredients in ‘thieves' vinegar'. This was a concoction used by the poor who were forced into into burying victims of the ‘Black Death' to help protect themselves from the plague!
Until the advent of Penicillin in the 1940's it was used extensively by doctors in both the first and second World Wars.
- Liquorice has been used for both humans and animals for over 3,000 years. Its main active constituent glycyrrhizin is responsible for the sweet taste and is over fifty times sweeter than sugar! Up until the 1940's liquorice was cultivated extensively in the north of England, this accounts for the famous Pontefract Cakes, a soft coin shaped liquorice sweet that was named after the Yorkshire town where they were made.
- To make an Eyebright wash put approx 10g of Eyebright dried herb in a small saucepan with a lid, add 200ml of cold water, bring slowly to the boil and simmer gently for 3 to 4 minutes. Keeping the lid on the saucepan, remove from the heat, and leave to cool and once cooled the liquid can be strained. To use soak cotton pads in the eyebright 'tea' . Don't waste the strained herb this can be added to your horse's feed. Any unused wash can be put into a closed jam jar and kept for a couple of days in the fridge.