Duo: Bye Bye Fly Granules + Apple Cider Vinegar *SAVE 15%*
Special Price: 2.2lb Tub + 2.1pt Bottle
SAVE 15% with our Bye Bye Fly Garlic Granules & Apple Cider Vinegar (1 x 2.2lb Tub + 1 x 2.1pt Bottle)
GARLIC GRANULES are rich in bio-available Sulphur and B Group Vitamins and given on a daily basis will help support:
- general health
- balanced digestion
- healthy respiraton
- strong immune function
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR:
- has a long tradition of use as a health supplement for horses, farm animals and domestic pets
- it provides a rich natural source of potassium, phosphorus, sodium, calcium, iron and trace elements
- our 'human grade' apple cider vinegar has a minimum acidity level of 5% and is made from the whole apple not the pulp that is left over after the juice has been extracted!
- our cider vinegar is not pasteurised and may contain what are termed 'mothers'. These 'mothers' are formed during the fermentation process and are clusters of yeast and bacteria cells, also called 'vinegar mothers', which help to make the cider vinegar. They are usually gelatinous in form, but are perfectly normal and harmless.
- Pure food-grade dehydrated garlic granules
- Pure un-pasteurised human-grade Apple Cider Vinegar (minimum 5% acidity containing "mothers")
Horses & Ponies:
- 1 x 15 ml scoop per day
- Added to the feed on a daily basis where possible splitting the required amount between feeds given.
- A 15ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow at least a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horses & Ponies are individuals and often you may find a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
- Horse: 30 ml - 50 ml
- Pony: 15 ml - 30 ml
- Dog: 2 ml - 5 ml (1ml = 20 drops)
- Poultry: 5 ml per litre of drinking water with each water change. This can be increased to 10 ml
- Cattle: 5 ml per 50 Kg (110 lbs) bodyweight
- Sheep & Goats: 5 ml to 10 ml
- Animals are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
- It has been recommend to us that approx 30 ml of Cider Vinegar can be put into the drinking trough, three or four times a week, using it in a homeopathic way
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Toll Free Helpline 1 855 261 1289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Garlic (Allium sativum) is known as one of the ‘plague herbs' and was one of the ingredients in ‘thieves' vinegar'. This was a concoction used by the poor who were forced into into burying victims of the ‘Black Death' to help protect themselves from the plague!
Until the advent of Penicillin in the 1940's it was used extensively by doctors in both the first and second World Wars.
Apple Cider Vinegar
If you can get hold of it read a great book called Folk Medicine, about Apple Cider Vinegar, written by D C & M D Jarvis. Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for centuries for humans and animals.
Our cider vinegar is not pasteurised and may contain what are termed 'mothers'. These ' mothers' are formed during the fermentation process, they are clusters of yeast and bacteria cells, also called 'vinegar mothers', which help to make the cider vinegar. They are usually gelatinous in form and are perfectly normal and harmless.
Here at Hilton Herbs our horses, hens, cows and sheep all benefit from its health-giving properties. Add a teaspoonful to a glass of water for a refreshing drink.
Our Apple Cider Vinegar is made from the whole apple, so you get all the goodness of the fruit, rather than just the pulp left over after the juice has been extracted.