Seaweed & Rosehip - (Multi-Buy)
Natural Source Vit / Mins
SEAWEED & ROSEHIP is formulated to maintain and support:
- Strong Bones & Nails
- Natural source Vitamins, Minerals and Trace Elements
- Healthy Skin Pigmentation
- Skin and Coat condition
Seaweed & Rosehip is a fine cut dry supplement helping to provide a balanced blend of vitamins, minerals and trace elements including iodine, calcium and vitamin C. Some customers like to switch between Vital Daily Health and our Seaweed & Rosehip supplement to give optimum coverage throughout the year.
Note: The seaweed in our Seaweed & Rosehip has quite a strong smell, if your dog hasn't had seaweed before we recommend introducing the supplement very gradaully, building up to the full daily amount over a period of 7 - 10 days. Dog owners with larger breed dogs may find it more economical to use our more granular Equine Hoof & Health supplement, remember though to use a 2.5ml scoop instead of the 15ml Equine sized scoop contained in the Hoof & Health supplement. The more granular format of the Hoof & Health is not suitable for smaller dogs.
- Seaweed Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)
- Rosehip shells (Rosa canina)
- Add to the dogs food on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two meals
- A 2.5 ml scoop is included in the tub and full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce gradually ( seaweed has a strong aroma) especially if your dog has not had a seaweed supplement before.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- In time, you may find the amount given can be lowered
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your veterinarian immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 1 855 261 1289 (Freephone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org