Senior Horse - Total Support for Older Horses & Ponies
*NEW* SAVE with our Multi-Buy Options
SENIOR HORSE is formulated to maintain and support:
- normal digestion
- a healthy circulatory system
- supple joints and muscles
- liver and kidney function
Ageing is a natural process and today our 'seniors' can maintain a good quaity of life well into their 30's with the help of veterinary care and appropriate feeding, farriery and dentistry. Senior Horse is a dry supplement which includes herbs such as hawthorn, meadowsweet and burdock, and is formulated to support age-related issues in horses & ponies. Its liquid equivalent, Senior Horse Gold, this is more quickly absorbed and is more economical for the bigger horse. If required Senior Horse or Senior Horse Gold can be used in conjunction with our Vitex Plus range.
For some horses and ponies, our MultiFlex range might be more suitable due to its herbal formulation. Do contact the email@example.com for further advice.
- Milk Thistle seed
- Celery seed
- Meadowsweet herb
- Hawthorn flowering tops
- Ginkgo leaf
- Chamomile flowers
- Rosemary herb
- Burdock root
- We recommend splitting the daily amount between two administrations.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horses & ponies are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline (Toll-free) 1 855 261 1289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) & Burdock (Arctium lappa) wine has always been a firm favourite with the country folk. Using these two readily-available plants makes sense. Burdock is known to herbalists as the ‘power digger' of the herb world and is one of the best herbs for cleansing and detoxing the body. Dandelion roots are rich in potassium and are excellent for helping support both liver and kidney function. Put these two herbs together and you not only have an inexpensive tasty drink, but also a great all-round tonic.