Echinacea Plus - Supports Strong Natural Immunity
*NEW* SAVE with our Multi-Buy Options
ECHINACEA PLUS is formulated to maintain and support:
- a strong healthy immune response throughout the year
- horses and ponies who are a 'under the weather'
- horses with troublesome viral lumps and bumps - use alongside our VireX Cream
Echinacea Plus is a dry supplement containing herbs such as echinacea and rosehips selected for their ability to help maintain a strong normal immune response. Its liquid equivalent, Echinacea Plus Gold is often used first due to its quicker initial absorption (we do not suggest you give both together). If you are concerned your horse is not maintaining a strong immunity or is prone to repeated skin issues then one of these two products. We recommend using our VireX cream in conjuntion with an Echinacea plus product for horses with viral skin concerns.
- Echinacea purpurea root
- Gotu Kola leaf
- Milk Thistle seed
- Cleaver herb
- Nettle leaf
- Burdock root
- Rosehip shells
- We recommend splitting the daily amount between two administrations.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horses & ponies are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline (Toll-free) 1 855 261 1289 or email: email@example.com
Echinacea species are becoming more and more popular for use as garden flowers in herbaceous borders. They come in a variety of fantastic colours, are easy to grow and flower year after year.