BYE BYE ITCH is formulated to maintain and support:
- skin and cellular integrity, being rich in essential fatty acids
- encourage natural resistance to allergens and skin irritation
- the cleansing of toxins from the body
Bye Bye Itch is designed to be fed to horses and ponies in the months prior to and throughout the 'itching' season. It can be given at a reduced rate through the winter months to give additional support. Use in conjunction with our Bye Bye Itch Lotion for optimum results.
This range was extensively trialled in the UK where 93% of the trial participants reported that feeding BYE BYE ITCH had significantly helped their horse or pony.
- Cooked Flaxseed
- Brewers Yeast
- Vegetable charcoal
- Diatomaceous earth
- We recommend splitting the daily amount between two administrations.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horses & ponies are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your veterinarian immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline (Toll-free) 1 855 261 1289 or email: email@example.com
Bye Bye Itch contains Flaxseed ( Linseed) which we selected for this supplement because it is so rich in Essential Fatty Acids.
Essential Fatty Acids ( EFA’s) are termed 'essential' because they are essential components of cell membranes and can only be obtained through the diet, the body cannot make them. EFA’s are found in two distinct families' - Omega 3’s are found in Linseeds / Flax seeds, soya beans, and oily fish (sardines, salmon etc.). Omega 6’s are found in nuts, sunflower seeds, etc. Flax/ Linseed also contains - phytoestrogens, flavonoids, a complex array of amino acids and micronutrients such as Thiamine ( Vit B1), Riboflavin ( Vit B2), Niacin ( Vit B3), Pantothenic acid ( B5), Vitamin B6, Vit C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.