- is a soothing cream for minor wounds, abrasions and skin irritations
- encourages healthy normal hair re-growth
- can be used on any animal
- will not harm if licked off and ingested
Phytobalm can be used on any animal. Our customers call it our "magic" cream. It is made using a Shea butter base with added herbal tinctures and essential oils including calendula, hypericum, tea tree and myrrh, along with honey and propolis from the bees. It is ideal to use for minor wounds, cuts, scrapes, abrasions or any irritated skin.
- Calendula Dedoction & Infused Oil
- Hypericum Dedoction & Infused Oil
- Propolis Tincture & Infused Oil
- Almond Oil
- Shea Butter
- Wheatgerm Oil
- Myrrh Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
Phytobalm contains only natural preservatives and does not contain any parabens petrolium based preservative.Herb Glossary
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your veterinarian immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, please contact our Helpline (Toll-free) 1 855 261 1289 or email the Helpline.
The Honey and Propolis we use in our Phytobalm is sourced only from British Hives.