Coat & Skin Duo
Beat Mud-Dwelling Bacteria
Our Coat & Skin Special Offer allows you to save 15% on two of our bestsellers in our Coat & Skin range for Horses and Ponies:
What is Included:
- 1 x Mud Defender Supplement 4.4lb Bag
- 1 x Mud Defender Lotion 250ml
Mud Defender is formulated to maintain and support:
- a natural resistance to mud-dwelling bacteria
- supply the Essential Fatty Acids Omega 3 & 6 required to support the skin's epidermal layers integrity, strength and condition
- the Zinc and Vitamin B requirements to help synthesize Keratin production
- the boy's overall immune response
- cell renewal and regrowth of skin and hair
- healthy skin and coat condition
Mud Defender Lotion is formulated to maintain and support:
- sore and abraded skin
- skin cell integrity
- natural resistance to mud-dwelling bactier
- skin cell and hair regeneration
- the softening of scabs
Use both supplement and lotion in conjunction for optimum results.
Mud Defender Supplement:
- Cooked Flaxseed
- Brewers Yeast
- Kelp (Ascosophyllum nodosum)
- Calendula Flowers
- Echinacea Root
- Licquorice Root
Mud Defender Lotion:
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Propolis infused Oil & Tincture
- Coconut Oil
- Goldenseal & Calendula Tinctures
- Calendula & Hypericum infused Oil
- Tea Tree & Rosemary essential Oils
- We recommend splitting the daily amount between two administrations.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horses & ponies are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
Mud Defender Lotion
- Apply as needed to body, mane, tail, face or belly
- Will not sting, even sore abraded skin
- Massage lotion in well
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your veterinarian immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, please contact our Helpline(Toll-free) 1 855 261 1289 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We include Steamed Flaxseed in our Mud Defender supplement. This palatable plant is a rich source of the Essential Fatty Acids, Omega 3 & 6, that when fed can help support the skin's normal healthy integrity, strength, condition and resistance to mud dwelling bacteria and humid damp conditions.
Essential Fatty Acids ( EFA’s) are termed 'essential' because they are essential components of cell membranes and can only be obtained through the diet, the body cannot make them. EFA’s are found in two distinct families' - Omega 3’s are found in Linseeds / Flax seeds, soya beans, and oily fish (sardines, salmon etc.). Omega 6’s are found in nuts, sunflower seeds, etc. Flax/ Linseed also contains - phytoestrogens, flavonoids, a complex array of amino acids and micronutrients such as Thiamine ( Vit B1), Riboflavin ( Vit B2), Niacin ( Vit B3), Pantothenic acid ( B5), Vitamin B6, Vit C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.