Coat & Skin Duo
For Seasonal Skin Irritations
Our Coat & Skin Special Offer allows you to save 15% on two of our bestsellers in our Coat & Skin range for Horses:
What is Included:
- 1 x Bye Bye Itch 4.4lb Tub
- 1 x Bye Bye Itch Lotion 1.05pt
BYE BYE ITCH is formulated to maintain and support:
- skin and cellular integrity, being rich in essential fatty acids
- encourage natural resistance to allergens and skin irritation
- the cleansing of toxins from the body
Bye Bye Itch is designed to be fed to horses and ponies in the months prior to and throughout the 'itching' season. It can be given at a reduced rate through the winter months to give additional support.
BYE BYE ITCH LOTION is formulated to maintain and support:
- normal hair regrowth
- sore irritated abraded skin
Bye Bye Itch Lotion is designed to be used throughout the 'itching' season. The Bye Bye Itch range is now a 'best seller' in both the USA and the UK where some horses are prone to prolonged and repeated itching, rubbing and scratching, which can result in damage to the mane, tail or sensitive areas of the body.
This lotion can also be used on dogs to help soothe and calm irritated skin.
This range was extensively trialled in the UK where 93% of the trial participants reported that feeding BYE BYE ITCH had significantly helped their horse or pony.
Bye Bye Itch Supplement:
- Cooked Flaxseed
- Brewers Yeast
- Vegetable charcoal
- Diatomaceous earth
Bye Bye Itch Lotion:
- Aloe Vera
- Coconut Oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Lemon Grass essential oil
- We recommend splitting the daily amount between two administrations.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horses & ponies are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
Bye Bye Itch Lotion
- Apply as needed to body, mane, tail, face or belly
- Will not sting, even sore abraded skin
- Massage lotion in well
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your veterinarian immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, please contact our Helpline(Toll-free) 1 855 261 1289 or email: email@example.com
Bye Bye Itch contains Flaxseed ( Linseed) which we selected for this supplement because it is so rich in Essential Fatty Acids.
Essential Fatty Acids ( EFA’s) are termed 'essential' because they are essential components of cell membranes and can only be obtained through the diet, the body cannot make them. EFA’s are found in two distinct families' - Omega 3’s are found in Linseeds / Flax seeds, soya beans, and oily fish (sardines, salmon etc.). Omega 6’s are found in nuts, sunflower seeds, etc. Flax/ Linseed also contains - phytoestrogens, flavonoids, a complex array of amino acids and micronutrients such as Thiamine ( Vit B1), Riboflavin ( Vit B2), Niacin ( Vit B3), Pantothenic acid ( B5), Vitamin B6, Vit C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.
Aloa Vera - Aloe barbadensis and other species. Contains Vitamin B12 and 18 amino acids, and has traditionally been used for sun burn, chapped, dry, sore, irritated skin and to help with plant allergies. Aloe vera gel is the is the cooling, slimy, gel found just under the outer surface of the leaf that is used.