CDRM SOLUTION is formulated to maintain and support:
- neurological and pelvic health
- circulatory system
- normal nerve fibre function
CDRM Solution is a liquid supplement containing pure tinctures of herbs such as horsetail and yarrow. It was originally formulated for a veterinarian to help support his client's German Shepherd dogs. Many of our customers find it helpful to use the CDRM in conjunction with our Mobility Support supplement.
Please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information about this particular supplement.
- Milk Thistle seed
- St John’s Wort
- Bilberry fruit
- Administer orally on a daily basis, dividing the required amount between two administrations for best results
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce slowly if your dog has not had supplements before
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- Dogs are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your veterinarian immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline (Toll-free) 1 855 261 1289 or email Helpline
Horsetail is rich in Silica, which can help to support and maintain the elasticity of connective tissue, it is also rich in calcium to support normal growth of hair, nails, teeth and bones.
Folklore: The Dutch name for Horsetail is Pewterwort, this is because it was used in Holland for polishing tin or pewter tableware due to its high silica content.